Your Privacy is critically important to us.
- Unified Pro-Am, LLC is located at in Kansas City, MO, United States, and can be contacted at email@example.com
- Like most website operators, Unified Pro-Am, LLC collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Unified Pro-Am, LLC’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Unified Pro-Am, LLC’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Unified Pro-Am, LLC may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- Unified Pro-Am, LLC also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://unifiedproam.gg/ blog posts. Unified Pro-Am, LLC only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to Unified Pro-Am, LLC’s websites choose to interact with Unified Pro-Am, LLC in ways that require Unified Pro-Am, LLC to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Unified Pro-Am, LLC gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://unifiedproam.gg/ to provide a username and email address.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Lists To External Sites
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- Unified Pro-Am, LLC discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Unified Pro-Am, LLC’s behalf or to provide services available at Unified Pro-Am, LLC’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Unified Pro-Am, LLC’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Unified Pro-Am, LLC will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Unified Pro-Am, LLC discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Unified Pro-Am, LLC believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Unified Pro-Am, third parties or the public at large.
- If you are a registered user of https://unifiedproam.gg/ or have otherwise supplied your email address for participation in our events, Unified Pro-Am, LLC may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Unified Pro-Am, LLC and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Unified Pro-Am, LLC takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- Unified Pro-Am, LLC may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Unified Pro-Am, LLC may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Unified Pro-Am, LLC does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
- To enrich and perfect your online experience, Unified Pro-Am, LLC uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
- Those who engage in transactions with Unified Pro-Am, LLC – by purchasing Unified Pro-Am, LLC’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Unified Pro-Am, LLC collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Unified Pro-Am, LLC. Unified Pro-Am, LLC does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- If Unified Pro-Am, LLC, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Unified Pro-Am, LLC goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Unified Pro-Am, LLC may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.